Well stamps have finally arrived in Club Penguin after a week or so of waiting! I am Ninjinian and I am writing today to show you and give you the latest cheats on how to get the stamps and much more! So continue down to learn more on collecting stamps – and how to show them off to your friends!
Now first you can check out your stamps and your stamp collection book. All you gotta do is click your player card, and under where it says your coins, it’ll say ”Your Stamps” – and the number of stamps you got out of 107 (wow, that’s a lot of stamps).
Then you can click the stamp icon to open up your stamp book. Anybody can see your stamp book, so be sure to impress them with all your cool stamps! There’s a lot to check out in your stamp book, but we’ll come to that later. First, let’s see how we can see other friends’ stamps!
Click your buddy’s player card (in this example is my buddy Coolgem50, visit his site!), there’s now a new icon there! It’s in between the postcard icon and ignore icon. Hover over it and it says Stamp Book. Then you can click it and you can check out their stamp book!
My friend Coolgem50 here has decorated his stamp book with stamps, and changed the picture on the latch and the pattern on the book! You can customize your stamp book if your a member, and make it different colours, textures, and a lot more
To collect stamps, you have to do certain activities, play certain games, meet certain people and have certain items. When you’ve earned a stamp, it says so near the Moderator Badge which stamp you’ve collected. Before you collected the stamp, in your book the stamp would of been faded, which indicates that you don’t have that stamp quite yet. When you get it though the stamp will be clearly visible!
All the stamps that you’ve collected will be visible to all your buddies in your Stamp Book! Note that if you are a member and your membership is about to expire (and you’re not sure if you’ll be getting a renewal or another membership code) – you’d better try and collect those ones now!
Customize Your Book!
Members can customize the cover of their book. All you have to do is when you got your book open, there will be a little pencil in the bottom-right corner – click it to customize your book.
Then you can check out what you can change – the Icon, which is what is on the latch – the pattern, from plain to paint splat, chequered and much more. And also there’s an option called Highlight, which is the colour of your penguin name, and the text under it (there’s only some colours for that). And the Colour of your book you can change – from brown to blue and much more! You can also put the stamps and pins you’ve collected onto your cover…
… but you can only have 6 items stuck on the cover at once, pins and stamps combined. So chose your rarest pins and rarest stamps to put on to envy your buddies
Categorize Your Stamps
To make it easier to access your stamps – they have been categorized into Events, Activities, Games and Pins.
Inside Events, there is a sub-category for Characters, and you get those stamps to be in the same room as mascots. In Activities you have to do something to get it, but not a game, like a task. In the Games you got the sub-categories, Thin Ice, Jet Pack Adventure, Catchin’ Waves, Astro Barrier and Aqua Grabber. In Pins you just have all the pins you’ve collected.
There are some pictures stuck to almost each of your pages in your Stamp Book. In every category there’s different pictures. I call this your ”picture-folio” – whenever you get a certain number of stamps, (e.g. 9 more stamps that you’ve collected in that category) – you get another picture stuck to that page. So in the picture below, I need 9 more stamps to unlock a picture for my picture-folio!
Stamps to Collect:
Here are all the current stamps that you have to collect, all typed up by me – no copying, cause if you do, we’ll report your site, and there might be bad consequences.
Green indicates a sub-category.
Events – Characters: (8 to collect)
- Rockhopper: Be in the same room as Rockhopper.
- Gary: Be in the same room as Gary.
- Cadence: Be in the same room as Cadence.
- Penguin Band 1: Be in the same room as Franky.
- Penguin Band 2: Be in the same room as Billy.
- Penguin Band 3: Be in the same room as Petey K.
- Penguin Band 4: Be in the same room as Stompin’ Bob.
- Aunt Arctic: Be in the same room as Aunt Arctic.
Activities: (22 to collect)
- Stage Crew: Operate the Switchbox 3000.
- Underground: Find the secret entrance to the underground.
- Snapshot: Use a camera on top of the Ski Hill.
- Go Swimming: Swim in water with a rubber duck.
- Clock Target: Hit the Clock target 10 times in a row.
- 183 days!: Login with a penguin 183 days or older!
- Going Places: Waddle around 30 rooms.
- Dance Party: Party in the Night Club with 10 penguins.
- Igloo Party: Throw an igloo party with 10 penguins.
- Coffee Server: Serve 5 coffees, using the apron and emote.
- Pizza Waiter: Serve 5 pizzas, using the apron and emote.
- 365 days!: Login with a penguin 365 days or older!
- Puffle Owner: Adopt and care for 16 puffles.
- Floor Filler: Dance in the Night Club with 25 penguins.
- Full House: Fill your igloo with 99 furniture items. (members only)
- Play It Loud!: Form a full band at the Lighthouse.
- Berg Drill!: Dance with 30 penguins wearing hard hats at the Berg.
- Fort Battle: Throw snow at the Forts with 5 penguins of the same colour.
- Hockey Team: Form a team with 5 penguins in the same jersey.
- Soccer Team: Form a team with 5 penguins in the same jersey.
- Party Host: Throw an igloo party for 30 penguins.
- Ninja Meeting: Meet 10 black belts in the Ninja Hideout.
Games – Thin Ice: (9 to collect – 77 to collect altogether)
- 1 Coin Bag: Collect 1 coin bag.
- 3 Coin Bags: Collect 3 coin bags.
- 6 Coin Bags: Collect 6 coin bags.
- Iced Treasure: Find the hidden treasure room. (members only)
- 10 Coin Bags: Collect 10 coin bags. (members only)
- Ice Bonus: Completely melt 480 ice tiles.
- Ice Trekker: Push all block to the correct position. (members only)
- All Coin Bags: Collect all coin bags on every level. (members only)
- Ice Master: Master all the mazes. (members only)
Games – Jet Pack Adventure: (14 to collect – 77 to collect altogether)
- Lift Off!: Take off and return to the launch pad.
- Fuel Rank 1: Collect all fuel cans in Level 1.
- Jet Pack 5: Complete 5 levels. (members only)
- Crash!: Crash land your jet pack at the Forest. (members only)
- Fuel Rank 2: Collect all fuels cans in Level 2. (members only)
- Fuel Rank 3: Collect all fuels cans in Level 3. (members only)
- Fuel Rank 4: Collect all fuels cans in Level 4. (members only)
- Fuel Rank 5: Collect all fuels cans in Level 5. (members only)
- 1-up Leader: Collect 2 x 1-ups.(members only)
- Kerching!: Collect 650 coins. (members only)
- Fuel Command: Collect all fuel cans in one game. (members only)
- Fuel Wings: Collect a fuel can while falling.
- 1-up Captain: Find all 1-ups in one game. (members only)
- Ace Pilot: Complete the game without collecting coins. (members only)
Games – Catchin’ Waves: (22 to collect – 77 to collect altogether)
- First Trick: Master your first trick on the board.
- Puffle Surfin’: Take your red puffle for a surf lesson.
- Easy Flip: Perform 1 flip.
- Easy Tube: Hit 100 point combo while shooting the tube.
- Easy Grind: Hit 100 point combo while grinding the wave.
- Graduate: Finish the surf lesson.
- Easy Spin: Perform a 3 spin jump.
- Trick Star: Master 13 different tricks in a surf.
- Podium Puffle: Finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place with your puffle. (members only)
- Flip Star: Jump and flip 3 times.
- Easy Jump: Jump the height of 8 penguins.
- Super Tube: Hit 1000 point combo while shooting the tube.
- Super Spin: Perform a 7 spin jump.
- Super Grind: Hit 700 point combo while grinding the wave.
- Max Grind: Hit 1200 point combo while grinding the wave. (members only)
- First Place: Win first place in a competition. (members only)
- Max Flips: Flip 10 times.
- High Jump: Jump the height of 20 penguins. (members only)
- Max Tube: Hit 5000 point combo while shooting the tube.
- Max Spin: Do a 1o spin jump.
- Shark!: Spot the shark. (members only)
- Survivor: Complete Survival Mode. (members only)
Games – Astro Barrier: (12 to collect – 77 to collect altogether)
- Astro5: Finish 5 levels.
- Astro5 Max: Finish 5 levels without missing a shot.
- Astro40: Complete levels 1-40. (members only)
- Ship Blast: Use a Blaster to shoot a ship. (members only)
- 1-up Blast: Use a Blaster to shoot a 1-up. (members only)
- Astro Secret: Complete all Secret Levels. (members only)
- Astro10 Max: Complete levels 1-10 without missing a shot. (members only)
- Astro20 Max: Complete levels 1-20 without missing a shot. (members only)
- Astro Expert: Complete the Expert Levels. (members only)
- Astro30 Max: Complete levels 1-30 without missing a shot. (members only)
- Astro 1-up: Collect 8 1-ups. (members only)
- Astro Master: Complete 25 levels + Secret and Expert. (members only)
Games – Aqua Grabber: (20 to collect – 77 to collect altogether)
- Squid Spotter: Spot the squid.
- Aqua Puffle: Take your pink puffle for a deep-sea dive.
- Soda Success: Complete Soda Seas levels.
- Clam Success: Complete Clam Waters levels.
- Soda Master: Complete Soda Seas levels without losing a life. (members only)
- Clam Master: Complete Clam Waters levels without losing a life.
- Get Fluffy: Catch the yellow fish and return to your net. (members only)
- Get the Worm: Catch a warm and return to your net. (members only)
- Bubble Catch: Collect a pink puffle’s bubble.
- Pearl Capture: Collect all the white pearls in Clam Waters levels.
- Clam Treasure: Discover secret treasure in Clam Waters levels.
- Soda Treasure: Discover secret treasure in Soda Seas levels. (members only)
- Clam Compress: Complete the Clam Waters compressed air mode.
- Soda Compress: Complete the Soda Seas compressed air mode. (members only)
- Clam Pressure: Master the Clam Waters compressed air mode without losing a life.
- Soda Pressure: Master the Soda Seas compressed air mode without losing a life. (members only)
- Clam Timer: Complete the Clam Waters time trial.
- Soda Timer: Complete the Soda Seas time trial. (members only)
- Crab’s Treasure: Capture all the crab’s treasure. (members only)
- Mullet Capture: Capture the large red fish and return to the net. (members only)
Woah, that look an especially long time to type all the stamps up – so I would really appreciate it if you wouldn’t steal it, cause you don’t want your site getting reported, do you?