Club Penguin Community Pages Down

They are back up now, but no renovation has took place. We do not currently know the reason for the error.

Some hours ago, the Club Penguin Community pages went down. And many people have been thinking that the site has been hacked. That is not true. This is because if it was hacked, the whole site would of been hacked, not just one section. What I think is that they are just re-vamping/renovating the page. They did the same a while ago but the pages weren’t down.

What do you think? Do you think they have been hacked? Or do you agree with me? More updates will be coming above the post. Comment on your thoughts on this, because I am 95% sure that they have not been hacked. The other 5% I haven’t added because this haven’t been confirmed. This has been Ninjinian posting an update.

Advertisements

1 Response to “Club Penguin Community Pages Down”


  1. 1 oisin1001 October 17, 2010 at 7:02 PM

    Exactly. Whoever has been saying they were hacked have just been proved wrong… xD


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




Blog stats

  • 1,114,363 hits! Thank you to everybody who visited! -Ninjinian

Club Penguin Fanon Wiki

Ninjinian’s Twitter

Club Penguin banners

Tips for Card-Jitsu Water

Categories

Extras

Contact

Funny Pics

Hall of Penguins

Whos Online?

web tracker
Record: 47 people!

Where’s the Pin?

Misc.

Archives

Copyright Warning


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
--------------------------------------- WARNING: This website is Copyright Protected, do not copy this websites information, if done we will get your site shut or reported!

© 2008-11 Club Penguin Pins.

%d bloggers like this: